“Terminator” star Michael Biehn has agreed to spend some more time with his partner. Biehn and Jennifer Blanc have signed for the new Canadian horror thriller “Severed Connection”, which reunites the legendary action star with UFC’s Krzysztof Soszynski, Nick Bateman and karate expert Cody Hackman, his co-stars in “Trapped”.
The Hollywood Reporter says the film “portrays a man and woman waking to find themselves trapped in a remote location they must escape.”
Bateman and Hackman conceived the story for “Severed Connection”.
Biehn’s many other credits include “Aliens”, “Tombstone”, “Navy SEALS”, “Grindhouse” and “The Victim”, in which he starred alongside Blanc.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014