“Terminator” star Michael Biehn has agreed to spend some more time with his partner. Biehn and Jennifer Blanc have signed for the new Canadian horror thriller “Severed Connection”, which reunites the legendary action star with UFC’s Krzysztof Soszynski, Nick Bateman and karate expert Cody Hackman, his co-stars in “Trapped”.
The Hollywood Reporter says the film “portrays a man and woman waking to find themselves trapped in a remote location they must escape.”
Bateman and Hackman conceived the story for “Severed Connection”.
Biehn’s many other credits include “Aliens”, “Tombstone”, “Navy SEALS”, “Grindhouse” and “The Victim”, in which he starred alongside Blanc.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015