Just looking at my DVD shelf, even as I type this, and I can spot at least 4 copies of both “Evil Dead” and “Evil Dead 2″ up there. I really need to pay somewhere like MusicMagpie.com a visit, right? Start trading in a couple of those – – I mean, honestly, how many copies of the films do I need? Am I going to wear out all four copies!? doubtful. Still, I’m a collector. Or a crazy man. One or the other. I’m up there with the guys that salvage shredded bike tires off people’s lawns on hard-trash day.
Guessing, if this is any good, I’ll also be investing in at least four or five copies of “Evil Dead” – erm, the remake/retool/reimagining. And from what we’ve seen – what with the trailer (below), which was impressive, and the effectively-spooky script, and this new poster, which also hits it out of the cabin! – or maybe I’ll just go the whole-hog and go for half-a-dozen copies. You never know when granny’s gonna wanna loan a copy.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.