Comic book scribe Mark Millar, the man charged with the mission to oversee all of Fox’s upcoming comic book movies, has announced via Twitter that his “Kick-Ass” collaborator Matthew Vaughn will be producing the reboot of “Fantastic Four”.
The deal reunites Vaughn with Fox, who he did “X-Men : First Class” with (Vaughn was expected to direct the sequel to that film, “X-Men : Days of Future Past” but Bryan Singer took over).
Josh Trank (“Chronicle”) is directing the superhero film, which hopes to erase the memory of the Jessica Alba-starring “Fantastic Four” and its sequel.
Fox’s new “Fantastic Four” hit cinemas 2015.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014