Comic book scribe Mark Millar, the man charged with the mission to oversee all of Fox’s upcoming comic book movies, has announced via Twitter that his “Kick-Ass” collaborator Matthew Vaughn will be producing the reboot of “Fantastic Four”.
The deal reunites Vaughn with Fox, who he did “X-Men : First Class” with (Vaughn was expected to direct the sequel to that film, “X-Men : Days of Future Past” but Bryan Singer took over).
Josh Trank (“Chronicle”) is directing the superhero film, which hopes to erase the memory of the Jessica Alba-starring “Fantastic Four” and its sequel.
Fox’s new “Fantastic Four” hit cinemas 2015.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015