Comic book scribe Mark Millar, the man charged with the mission to oversee all of Fox’s upcoming comic book movies, has announced via Twitter that his “Kick-Ass” collaborator Matthew Vaughn will be producing the reboot of “Fantastic Four”.
The deal reunites Vaughn with Fox, who he did “X-Men : First Class” with (Vaughn was expected to direct the sequel to that film, “X-Men : Days of Future Past” but Bryan Singer took over).
Josh Trank (“Chronicle”) is directing the superhero film, which hopes to erase the memory of the Jessica Alba-starring “Fantastic Four” and its sequel.
Fox’s new “Fantastic Four” hit cinemas 2015.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015