1. A new image from “Riddick”, posted on Vin Diesel’s Facebook page, has come online.
2. “Community” star Ken Jeong has been cast in the ABC comedy pilot “Spy”, which “centers on Tim (Rob Corddry), a well intentioned father of a highly intelligent and verbal son (Mason Cook), who also happens to be his complete opposite, who inadvertently takes a job at the Secret Service in order to prove himself a worthy father. Jeong will play the lithe and mischievous Examiner.”
3. Former “E.R” star John Stamos will star in the NBC pilot “I Am Victor”, which “centers on Victor Port (Stamos), a high powered divorce attorney with a unique view of relationships. Quick, charming, disarming, brazen and direct, he unapologetically says what most people think, but dare not say, and the methods he uses on behalf of his clients are anything from jurisprudence and artful negotiation to manipulation and pure extortion.”
4. Israeli actress Yael Grobglas will play the role of Amanda, the female lead, in The CW’s “The Selection”.
5. Odette Annable (“Breaking Bad) and “Star Trek” star Bruce Greenwood have joined the cast of the ‘Romeo & Juliet” inspired pilot “Venice” for ABC.
6.The sequel to “The Best Man” has a title : “The Best Man Holiday”. The film is due in cinemas November 15.
7. Andy Goddard will direct “The Blunderer”, based on the Patricia Highsmith novel which “follows the young, successful and handsome, Walter Stackhouse who seems to have it all, that is, until the day his wife’s body is found at the bottom of a cliff. Under the intense scrutiny of the investigation he commits one mistake, then another, until he finds his perfect life derailed.”
8. “Lost” star Mark Pellegrino has been cast in the U.S version of “The Tomorrow People”.
9. James Van Der Beek, fresh off the recently canned “Don’t Trust The B— In Apt. 23″, will star in the CBS sitcom “Friends with Better Lives”. The show ”revolves around six 30-something friends who each think the other has it better. Van Der Beek, repped by Paradigm and Brillstein Entertainment, will play one of them, Will, a sarcastic gynecologist who expects the absolute worst from everyone after his (soon-to-be) ex-wife’s infidelity.”
10. There are suggestions “Jack Reacher” might spawn a sequel after all.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.