Moviehole exclusively reported a few days back that Rachael Taylor had been cast in a new Spy series for NBC and director Philip Noyce.
The trades confirmed our report today, adding that Gillian Anderson (“The X-Files”) has also been cast in the show, titled “Rand Ravich”.
Deadline had this :
Described as an emotionally charged action thriller set in and around the world of Washington DC, the pilot follows an idealistic Secret Service agent who finds himself at the epicenter of an international crisis on his first day on the job as the President’s son’s protection when the son, along with several of his schoolmates, are kidnapped. Taylor will play FBI agent Susie Dunn, the point person on the abduction whose niece, Amber, is among the kidnapped kids. In investigating the case, she must reestablish ties with her estranged sister, Meg (Anderson), whom she has not spoken to for years. Meg is the dynamic, attractive CEO of a multi-conglomerate who is horrified by Amber’s abduction. Ravich is executive producing with Far Shariat.
Noyce’s involvement (he’s helming the pilot) is yet to be confirmed, or even mentioned on any site, but take that one to the bank – it’s a done deal.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015