Former “Chicago Hope” star Christine Lahti has joined CBS’s “Beverly Hills Cop” pilot.
The series, which is produced and guest stars “Beverly Hills Cop” star Eddie Murphy, has Lahti playing the head of the 90210 police department.
Aaron T.Jackson stars in the series, written by Shawn Ryan and Barry Sonnenfeld, as Beverly Hills Police Officer Aaron Foley – Axel Foley’s son – whose job it is to take down the crooks of the plush neighborhood.
Lahti’s Captain character is named Helen, according to Deadline.
Kevin Pollak, David Denman and Sheila Vand also feature in the pilot.
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013