1. Rachel Griffiths (“Six Feet Under”) will star in NBC’s new 10-part series “Camp”. “Little Hawk Family Camp is a wicked slice of lake-side heaven. In the one-hour dramedy, parents decompress with gin while teenagers make gleeful mischief and fall in and out of love. Griffiths will play the camp’s director Mackenzie Greenfield, who is reeling from being left by her husband for a younger woman.”
2. “Tintin” star Jamie Bell will topline the AMC pilot “Turn”, to be directed by “Rise of the Planet of the Apes”‘ Rupert Wyatt. “Based on Alexander Rose’s book Washington’s Spies, Turn is set in the summer of 1778 and tells the story of New York farmer Abe Woodhull (Bell), who bands together with a group of childhood friends to form The Culper Ring, an unlikely group of spies who turn the tide in America’s fight for independence. A husband and father to a young son, Abe is a hardworking cabbage farmer intent on paying back any debts. He smuggles his cabbage crop on the black market, where he is captured by Colonials and then pressed into spying for the Patriot cause. ”
3. “Scary Movie 5″ co-stars Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan will reunite on an episode of the former’s series, “Anger Management”. Slated to air in April, the episode will see Lohan guest-starring as herself, who seeks out Sheen’s therapist character for help.
4. Prince Michael Jackson will make his acting debut on “90210”. The 16-year-old will play “Cooper, a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization — at a very young age — how precious life is.”
5. Mark Wahlberg was offered the role of Captain Kirk’s dad in J.J Abrams’ “Star Trek”. That tidbit was revealed in an interview the Oscar Winning actor did with Total Film. Wahlberg said he just didn’t get the material, so passed on the opportunity. “I tried to read the script, but I couldn’t understand the words or dialogue or anything, and I said, I couldn’t do this.”
6. Mosaic is making a feature of web series “Marble Hornets.” which features a faceless villain known as The Operator. “James Moran, the second unit director on the past three “Paranormal Activity” films, is set to direct from Ian Shorr’s script.”
7. Here’s the first look at Nicole Kidman as Grace Kelly in “Grace of Monaco” :
8. A new poster for “Iron Man 3″ has come online; this one’s a character poster for Gwyneth Paltrow’s Pepper Potts.
9. Coming Soon has a pic of Spider-Man’s new look come the “Amazing Spider-Man” sequel.
10. ”Mad Max”, the sci-fi franchise that introduced Mel Gibson to the world, will come together for the first time as a Blu-ray collection when Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (WBHE) debuts the ”Mad Max Trilogy” on June 4th. The three films – ”Mad Max” (1979), ”Mad Max Road Warrior” (1982) and ”Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome” (1985) – are all set in the near-future in Australia. From the very first film, Oscar® winner George Miller (”Happy Feet”, 2006) proved a master at creating the gritty, bleak dystopian world and staging the incredible car stunts and crashes in the era when stuntmen, not computers, achieved the effects. All three movies starred Mel Gibson, virtually unknown until after the second film, as Max Rockatansky, a highway cop traveling through the Outback in a society descending into chaos. The films started Gibson on his road to international superstardom, led to his signature Lethal Weapon series, and later two Academy Awards® for his roles as producer and director of ”Braveheart” (1995). This must-own collection for action fans is available in limited premium tin packaging and makes a perfect gift for Father’s Day. The collection will sell for $49.99 SRP on Blu-ray Disc™. ”Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome”, which is making its Blu-ray debut, will also be available as a single along with ”Mad Max Road Warrior”. Order due date for all is April 30th
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.