Since it was announced, many names have been tossed about in relation to “The Crow” remake (Mark Wahlberg and Bradley Cooper were said to be circling the movie at different times; numerous directors have also jumped on and off the project), so take it with a grain of salt for now, but according to Bloody Disgusting a new name has emerged in linkage to the long-gestating reboot of the ’90s classic.
The versatile star of “Wanted” and “Last King of Scotland” has emerged as a frontrunner for the role of Eric Draven, according to the website. F. Javier Gutierrez is directing the film, based on a Jesse Wigutow script.
McAvoy is about to begin filming “X-Men : Days of Future Past”, reprising his role as Charles Xavier, so can’t imagine – if the casting news is correct – this is happening any time soon.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014