Lance Henriksen (‘Alien’, ‘Millennium’) has joined the cast of Supernatural Thriller, ‘Nevermore’, written and directed by Dean C. Jones, says The Hollywood Reporter.
The plot is about a couple moving into an estate in Massachusetts, and they encounter paranormal activity involving dead children. Henriksen, who has over 188 titles to his name on IMDb, will play a Parish Priest that helps the couple, but who also knows about the paranormal activity according to the trade.
Children and the paranormal together? Sounds like this one is going to send chills down your spine.
Henriksen next appears on TV’s “Hannibal”.
- Sandi has fallen for TV’s The Fall - June 25, 2013
- Exclusive : Hasselhoff wants to team with Weinstein’s on Knight Rider movie - April 23, 2013
- Exclusive : Flash Gordon’s back for Ted 2 - April 23, 2013
- What did we learn at Gold Coast Supanova? - April 23, 2013
- Moviehole at SupaNova Gold Coast : Sushi Girl Panel - April 20, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 4, 2013
- ‘Jurassic Park 3D’ Review : Now with Extra Scariness! - April 4, 2013
- Seth Rogen and James Franco may reunite for The Interview - March 21, 2013
- Bob Newhart to appear on The Big Bang Theory - March 21, 2013
- Endless Love remake finds it’s leads - March 21, 2013