Bradley Cooper, hot off his Oscar nominated turn in “The Silver Linings Playbook”, has signed to star in an English-language remake of the German comedy “Kokowaah”.
Deadline reports that Cooper, who has set the film up at Warner Bros, might even make his directorial debut on the film.
The original film starred, was written and directed by Til Schweiger of “Inglourious Basterds” fame. The movie, Germany’s highest grosser of 2011, tells of “the relationship between two men – carefree bachelor Henry and devoted husband and father Trevor–when they are forced to re-evaluate their lives after discovering the reality behind the paternity of Trevor’s 8-year old daughter Maddy.”
“Kokowaah” recently spun a sequel, currently screening in Germany.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014