Bradley Cooper, hot off his Oscar nominated turn in “The Silver Linings Playbook”, has signed to star in an English-language remake of the German comedy “Kokowaah”.
Deadline reports that Cooper, who has set the film up at Warner Bros, might even make his directorial debut on the film.
The original film starred, was written and directed by Til Schweiger of “Inglourious Basterds” fame. The movie, Germany’s highest grosser of 2011, tells of “the relationship between two men – carefree bachelor Henry and devoted husband and father Trevor–when they are forced to re-evaluate their lives after discovering the reality behind the paternity of Trevor’s 8-year old daughter Maddy.”
“Kokowaah” recently spun a sequel, currently screening in Germany.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015