Bradley Cooper, hot off his Oscar nominated turn in “The Silver Linings Playbook”, has signed to star in an English-language remake of the German comedy “Kokowaah”.
Deadline reports that Cooper, who has set the film up at Warner Bros, might even make his directorial debut on the film.
The original film starred, was written and directed by Til Schweiger of “Inglourious Basterds” fame. The movie, Germany’s highest grosser of 2011, tells of “the relationship between two men – carefree bachelor Henry and devoted husband and father Trevor–when they are forced to re-evaluate their lives after discovering the reality behind the paternity of Trevor’s 8-year old daughter Maddy.”
“Kokowaah” recently spun a sequel, currently screening in Germany.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015