1. Paramount’s “Ninja Turtles” reboot will open 3 weeks later than it’s originally planned release date : June 6, 2014.
2. Suggesting it won’t be too long for this world, The CW has bumped “Cult” from Tuesday to Fridays.
3. David Spade and Rachael Harris will star in the ABC sitcom “Bad Management”, about ”a slightly self-centered female boss (Sharon Horgan) at a high-end luxury goods department store who finds her ways challenged when the boss’ son, Tobias Jr. (Spade), comes to town and makes youth and sex the new company focus. Harris plays Linda, a store employee who finally gives up on her long-time spray tan habit.”
4. Confirmed by his reps today, Johnny Depp is set to star in ”Transcendence”, the directorial debut of Oscar-winning cinematographer Wally Pfister. The film will begin principal photography in April. Producers are not revealing the film’s plot. Following ”Transcendence”, Depp will segue into the crime thriller Black Mass, about notorious Boston mob boss Whitey Bulger, to be directed by Barry Levinson.
5. “Sleeper Cell” alum Michael Ealy will star in the new Fox/Bad Robot/J.H Wyman drama pilot about a “near future when all LAPD officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids. It centers on one such pairing, cop John Kennex and his android partner Dorian (Ealy), who understands humanity more than John.”
6. “Footloose” director Craig Brewer will direct “Gangster Princess of Beverly Hills”, ”based on a Rolling Stone article published last summer about Lisette Lee, who portrayed herself to be an heiress to the Samsung fortune, as well as an actress, singer and model. She faked all of that, and beneath the bling were secrets, lies and private jets filled with weed. She was a drug mule, caught trafficking 500 pounds of pot into Ohio, for which she drew a six-year sentence.”
7. Aussie Anthony La Paglia (“Mental”) will star opposite Felicity Huffman in the Fox drama “Boomerang”, “about the Hamiltons, a family who serves as assassins for the federal government. LaPaglia plays Bill, ex-CIA and patriarch of the Hamilton clan, a seasoned assassin with a neurotic side who takes his job very seriously. Huffman plays Margie Hamilton, the matriarch, while Michael Stahl-David and Patrick Heusinger play the adult sons of the Hamilton clan who are also in the government assassin business.”
8. Scott Gimple has been confirmed as the new showrunner over on AMC’s “The Walking Dead”.
9. TNT will stream the first 7 episodes of “Dallas”‘s Season 2 – in an effort to boost dwindling ratings – leading up to J.R’s funeral.
10. “Flight” star Brian Geraghty has joined “Boardwalk Empire”.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.