(Yeah, I know, that subject header gave me a nauseating mental image too. Apologies).
Having worked on a couple of stitched-together pieces in recent years, Daniel Radcliffe seems the perfect fit for his latest gig.
The “Harry Potter” and “Woman in Black” star will lower his over-sized eyebrows to play Igor in Fox’s new “Frankenstein” flick.
Paul McGuigan (“Lucky Number Slevin”), working from a Max ‘Chronicle’ Landis script, will direct the “tale of friendship and redemption” according to Variety.
Having screwed the pooch the last time around, Robert De Niro hasn’t been invited back to play the monster.
Radcliffe will make a perfect Igor, I’d think.
Still, as good as it all sounds, bear in mind this is Fox so it’s likely we’ll see a watered-down version this time around, and one that’ll completely muffle Radcliffe’s anticipated ‘Yippee Ki-Yay Mother Franka!’ when it’s uttered.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.