(Yeah, I know, that subject header gave me a nauseating mental image too. Apologies).
Having worked on a couple of stitched-together pieces in recent years, Daniel Radcliffe seems the perfect fit for his latest gig.
The “Harry Potter” and “Woman in Black” star will lower his over-sized eyebrows to play Igor in Fox’s new “Frankenstein” flick.
Paul McGuigan (“Lucky Number Slevin”), working from a Max ‘Chronicle’ Landis script, will direct the “tale of friendship and redemption” according to Variety.
Having screwed the pooch the last time around, Robert De Niro hasn’t been invited back to play the monster.
Radcliffe will make a perfect Igor, I’d think.
Still, as good as it all sounds, bear in mind this is Fox so it’s likely we’ll see a watered-down version this time around, and one that’ll completely muffle Radcliffe’s anticipated ‘Yippee Ki-Yay Mother Franka!’ when it’s uttered.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.