Jena Malone (“Hatfields & McCoys”) is set to appear in the upcoming 1880s psychological thriller, “Angelica”.
Deadline has it that “Malone will play Constance, a young shop girl who falls for and marries Dr. Joseph Barton. After the difficult childbirth of their daughter Angelica, doctor-ordered celibacy creates a rift in the Bartons’ marriage and a ghostly force enters their home.”
The film, based on the novel written by best seller Arthur Phillips, will be directed by Mitchell Lichtenstein (‘Teeth’, ‘Happy Tears’)
Malone will be seen next in the the “Hunger Games” sequel, “Catching Fire”.
- Sandi has fallen for TV’s The Fall - June 25, 2013
- Exclusive : Hasselhoff wants to team with Weinstein’s on Knight Rider movie - April 23, 2013
- Exclusive : Flash Gordon’s back for Ted 2 - April 23, 2013
- What did we learn at Gold Coast Supanova? - April 23, 2013
- Moviehole at SupaNova Gold Coast : Sushi Girl Panel - April 20, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 4, 2013
- ‘Jurassic Park 3D’ Review : Now with Extra Scariness! - April 4, 2013
- Seth Rogen and James Franco may reunite for The Interview - March 21, 2013
- Bob Newhart to appear on The Big Bang Theory - March 21, 2013
- Endless Love remake finds it’s leads - March 21, 2013