1. “The Hobbit : There And Back Again” has been pushed back from July 2014 to December 2014.
2. Eliza Taylor, of TV’s “Neighbours”, has been tapped as the lead in The CW’s new pilot “The Hundred”.
3. “R.I.P.D” is being converted into 3D in time for it’s August release.
4. Aussie Sarah Snook (“Sleeping Beauty”) has been cast opposite Ethan Hawke in the Spierig Bros’ “Predestination”.
5. Focus Features, Playtone and director Joe Wright (“Atonement”) will team on a feature adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s new novel “The Ocean at the End of the Lane”.
6. Meagan Good (“Think Like A Man”) and Dylan Baker (“Spider-Man”) have joined the cast of “Anchorman 2″. John C.Reilly has also been unveiled as one of the film’s many cameo players.
7. ABC Studios are developing a mini-series based on the doco “How to Survive a Plague”.
8. J.G Ballard’s 60’s novel “The Drowned World” will be turned into a film for Warner Bros.
9. Tina Fey is joining Jason Bateman in director Shawn Levy’s rom-com “This is Where I Leave You”.
10. Martin Scorsese’s “The Wolf of Wall Street” has booked a release date in November.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.