1. “The Hobbit : There And Back Again” has been pushed back from July 2014 to December 2014.
2. Eliza Taylor, of TV’s “Neighbours”, has been tapped as the lead in The CW’s new pilot “The Hundred”.
3. “R.I.P.D” is being converted into 3D in time for it’s August release.
4. Aussie Sarah Snook (“Sleeping Beauty”) has been cast opposite Ethan Hawke in the Spierig Bros’ “Predestination”.
5. Focus Features, Playtone and director Joe Wright (“Atonement”) will team on a feature adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s new novel “The Ocean at the End of the Lane”.
6. Meagan Good (“Think Like A Man”) and Dylan Baker (“Spider-Man”) have joined the cast of “Anchorman 2″. John C.Reilly has also been unveiled as one of the film’s many cameo players.
7. ABC Studios are developing a mini-series based on the doco “How to Survive a Plague”.
8. J.G Ballard’s 60’s novel “The Drowned World” will be turned into a film for Warner Bros.
9. Tina Fey is joining Jason Bateman in director Shawn Levy’s rom-com “This is Where I Leave You”.
10. Martin Scorsese’s “The Wolf of Wall Street” has booked a release date in November.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.