Omar Sy, so great in last year’s “The Intouchables”, has joined the cast of “X-Men : Days of Future Past”.
Director Bryan Singer took to Twitter to announce the news, as he usually does.
The filmmaker didn’t say who Sy is playing but speculation is rife that he’s playing the character of Bishop, who in the comics is a member of a dystopian police force that traveled to the 20th century and joined the X-Men. In later comics, Bishop would turn against his teammates and become one of their main adversaries.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014