Omar Sy, so great in last year’s “The Intouchables”, has joined the cast of “X-Men : Days of Future Past”.
Director Bryan Singer took to Twitter to announce the news, as he usually does.
The filmmaker didn’t say who Sy is playing but speculation is rife that he’s playing the character of Bishop, who in the comics is a member of a dystopian police force that traveled to the 20th century and joined the X-Men. In later comics, Bishop would turn against his teammates and become one of their main adversaries.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015