Two pretty young things are suiting up for sitcomville – and, ironically enough, both of their new shows feature the word “Friends” (can that end well, really!?).
Alexis Bledel (“Gilmore Girls”, “Mad Men”) will star opposite Jason Ritter in Fox’s “Friends & Family”. Deadline says the series is ‘based on the UK series Gavin & Stacey” and “focuses on the key life moments for Gavin (Ritter) and Stacey (Bledel), who try to maintain their relationship while combining their polarizing families’ lives.”
Meanwhile, “Battleship” actress Brooklyn Decker will play the female lead in “Friends with Better Lives”, a CBS comedy pilot that’s already attracted the interest of James Van Der ‘Dawson’ Beek.
The show “revolves around six 30-something friends who each think the other has it better. Decker will play one of them Jules, a former model who was discovered in a mall when she was 13. Very open minded, she sincerely wishes the best for everyone” says Deadline.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015