Two pretty young things are suiting up for sitcomville – and, ironically enough, both of their new shows feature the word “Friends” (can that end well, really!?).
Alexis Bledel (“Gilmore Girls”, “Mad Men”) will star opposite Jason Ritter in Fox’s “Friends & Family”. Deadline says the series is ‘based on the UK series Gavin & Stacey” and “focuses on the key life moments for Gavin (Ritter) and Stacey (Bledel), who try to maintain their relationship while combining their polarizing families’ lives.”
Meanwhile, “Battleship” actress Brooklyn Decker will play the female lead in “Friends with Better Lives”, a CBS comedy pilot that’s already attracted the interest of James Van Der ‘Dawson’ Beek.
The show “revolves around six 30-something friends who each think the other has it better. Decker will play one of them Jules, a former model who was discovered in a mall when she was 13. Very open minded, she sincerely wishes the best for everyone” says Deadline.
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014
- J.Jonah Jameson vs. King Kong - December 16, 2014
- Finally! McDonald’s movie in the works - December 11, 2014