Two pretty young things are suiting up for sitcomville – and, ironically enough, both of their new shows feature the word “Friends” (can that end well, really!?).
Alexis Bledel (“Gilmore Girls”, “Mad Men”) will star opposite Jason Ritter in Fox’s “Friends & Family”. Deadline says the series is ‘based on the UK series Gavin & Stacey” and “focuses on the key life moments for Gavin (Ritter) and Stacey (Bledel), who try to maintain their relationship while combining their polarizing families’ lives.”
Meanwhile, “Battleship” actress Brooklyn Decker will play the female lead in “Friends with Better Lives”, a CBS comedy pilot that’s already attracted the interest of James Van Der ‘Dawson’ Beek.
The show “revolves around six 30-something friends who each think the other has it better. Decker will play one of them Jules, a former model who was discovered in a mall when she was 13. Very open minded, she sincerely wishes the best for everyone” says Deadline.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015