Seems there might have been some heavy negotiating going on there (guess she is an Oscar winner now!), hence why she hasn’t been a lock for the film until now but Halle Berry has confirmed she will be back as Storm for “X-Men : Days of Future Past”.
Berry last played the role in Brett Ratner’s “X-Men : The Last Stand”. She reunites with director Bryan Singer, director of the first two “X-Men” movies, on the time-travel centric “Days of Future Past”.
Speaking with BlackTreeTV for her new film “The Call”, Berry says she’s excited to be regrouping with her fellow superheroes for the new film .
“Yeah. I’m excited too. The fans really love Storm, and so I’m really happy that it’s worked out that way. No matter what my part will be or won’t be, to be a part of that is always a good thing. I love it.”
This “X-Men” movie, of course, unites the casts of the original “X-Men” trilogy and “X-Men : First Class”.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014