Seems there might have been some heavy negotiating going on there (guess she is an Oscar winner now!), hence why she hasn’t been a lock for the film until now but Halle Berry has confirmed she will be back as Storm for “X-Men : Days of Future Past”.
Berry last played the role in Brett Ratner’s “X-Men : The Last Stand”. She reunites with director Bryan Singer, director of the first two “X-Men” movies, on the time-travel centric “Days of Future Past”.
Speaking with BlackTreeTV for her new film “The Call”, Berry says she’s excited to be regrouping with her fellow superheroes for the new film .
“Yeah. I’m excited too. The fans really love Storm, and so I’m really happy that it’s worked out that way. No matter what my part will be or won’t be, to be a part of that is always a good thing. I love it.”
This “X-Men” movie, of course, unites the casts of the original “X-Men” trilogy and “X-Men : First Class”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015