Seems there might have been some heavy negotiating going on there (guess she is an Oscar winner now!), hence why she hasn’t been a lock for the film until now but Halle Berry has confirmed she will be back as Storm for “X-Men : Days of Future Past”.
Berry last played the role in Brett Ratner’s “X-Men : The Last Stand”. She reunites with director Bryan Singer, director of the first two “X-Men” movies, on the time-travel centric “Days of Future Past”.
Speaking with BlackTreeTV for her new film “The Call”, Berry says she’s excited to be regrouping with her fellow superheroes for the new film .
“Yeah. I’m excited too. The fans really love Storm, and so I’m really happy that it’s worked out that way. No matter what my part will be or won’t be, to be a part of that is always a good thing. I love it.”
This “X-Men” movie, of course, unites the casts of the original “X-Men” trilogy and “X-Men : First Class”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015