Having already completed one of the late filmmaker’s pet projects for him, no surprise to hear that “A.I” director Steven Spielberg’s out to help the ghost of Stanley Kubrick once again by taking over as the director of an ambitious “Napoleon” mini-series Kubrick long planned to do.
“I’ve been developing Stanley Kubrick’s screenplay, for a miniseries not for a motion picture, about the life of Napoleon,” Spielberg, whose “Jurassic Park 3D” opens in little over a month, told the French TV network Canal+ (via Deadline).
Kubrick, whose estate is collaborating with Spielberg on the project, wrote the mini-series way back in 1961.
Spielberg’s next film was supposed to be “Robopocalypse” but he pushed it back, leaving room for… this!? maybe?
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014