So much for hanging up the cowl, hey!?
Christian Bale may be set to don Batman’s mask again in the on-again off-again on-again “Justice League” movie, reports the reputable Latino Review.
So ecstatic with their work on the upcoming ‘Superman’ reboot “Man of Steel”, Warners has reportedly asked Christopher Nolan and Zack Snyder to produce “Justice League”, a film that would unite the most popular characters of the DC Comics Universe.
In addition to Bale, Henry Cavill, star of the upcoming “Man of Steel”, would reprise his role as Superman.
Cavill makes sense, but Bale returning? “Dark Knight Rises” concluded with *spoiler* Bale’s Bruce Wayne handing his Batcave over to someone else, and retiring to a lush overseas location, no? *spoiler* so wouldn’t Bale’s return totally void the nice ending to Nolan’s Batman trilogy?
One can only assume Bale has changed his mind about reprising Batman because Christopher Nolan – who may even direct, says the site – is involved in “Justice League”.
Still, I’m not sure I like it. It’s not confirmed though, it’s only a rumour. Here’s the video scoop – there’s lots more info in here :
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015