So much for hanging up the cowl, hey!?
Christian Bale may be set to don Batman’s mask again in the on-again off-again on-again “Justice League” movie, reports the reputable Latino Review.
So ecstatic with their work on the upcoming ‘Superman’ reboot “Man of Steel”, Warners has reportedly asked Christopher Nolan and Zack Snyder to produce “Justice League”, a film that would unite the most popular characters of the DC Comics Universe.
In addition to Bale, Henry Cavill, star of the upcoming “Man of Steel”, would reprise his role as Superman.
Cavill makes sense, but Bale returning? “Dark Knight Rises” concluded with *spoiler* Bale’s Bruce Wayne handing his Batcave over to someone else, and retiring to a lush overseas location, no? *spoiler* so wouldn’t Bale’s return totally void the nice ending to Nolan’s Batman trilogy?
One can only assume Bale has changed his mind about reprising Batman because Christopher Nolan – who may even direct, says the site – is involved in “Justice League”.
Still, I’m not sure I like it. It’s not confirmed though, it’s only a rumour. Here’s the video scoop – there’s lots more info in here :
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015