So much for hanging up the cowl, hey!?
Christian Bale may be set to don Batman’s mask again in the on-again off-again on-again “Justice League” movie, reports the reputable Latino Review.
So ecstatic with their work on the upcoming ‘Superman’ reboot “Man of Steel”, Warners has reportedly asked Christopher Nolan and Zack Snyder to produce “Justice League”, a film that would unite the most popular characters of the DC Comics Universe.
In addition to Bale, Henry Cavill, star of the upcoming “Man of Steel”, would reprise his role as Superman.
Cavill makes sense, but Bale returning? “Dark Knight Rises” concluded with *spoiler* Bale’s Bruce Wayne handing his Batcave over to someone else, and retiring to a lush overseas location, no? *spoiler* so wouldn’t Bale’s return totally void the nice ending to Nolan’s Batman trilogy?
One can only assume Bale has changed his mind about reprising Batman because Christopher Nolan – who may even direct, says the site – is involved in “Justice League”.
Still, I’m not sure I like it. It’s not confirmed though, it’s only a rumour. Here’s the video scoop – there’s lots more info in here :
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014