I truly believe Harrison Ford’s been sipping on Katy Perry’s bosom lately because he’s seemingly, all of a sudden, wide awake.
After a few years of phoning in performances in cash-up-front vehicles, Ford’s back doing the kind of big-game fare he’s best known for. In 2013 alone he’s in such goodies as “Paranoia”, Jackie Robinson biopic “42”, and sci-fi spectacle “Ender’s Game”. He’s also said to have warmed up to the idea of reprising Han Solo in a new “Star Wars” film; nobody thought they’d see the day.
Ford’s just added another big event to his 2013 calendar, signing to star opposite Will Ferrell in “Anchorman 2″.
In a welcome but surprise announcement, breaking at THR, Ford’s said to be a lock to play a legendary Tom Brokaw-type newscaster in the blockbuster sequel. It’s not the first time Ford’s playing a newscaster; he headlined the forgettable media-centric rom-com “Morning Glory” a couple of years back.
“Anchorman 2″, which begins filming next month in Atlanta, also features Steve Carell, James Marsden, Paul Rudd, Christina Applegate, David Koechner, and Kristen Wiig.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.