Jeffrey Dean Morgan, best known to his adoring female fans as ‘Denny’ from “Grey’s Anatomy”, has signed to star opposite Anthony Hopkins and Colin Farrell in the psychological thriller “Solace”.
“Solace” (originally written as a sequel to “Se7en”; it has since been rewritten as a stand-alone with new characters) centers on ”a former doctor with psychic abilities (Hopkins) who is drawn into a serial-killer case, only to find that the killer (Farrell) is a psychic as well — so the two men can detect each other’s moves”, says THR.
In the Alfonso Poyart film, Morgan (“Red Dawn”, “Magic City”) plays ”a veteran FBI agent heading the investigation of a series of grisly murders. He recruits Hopkins’ character to help catch the killer.”
Peter Morgan, of “Frost/Nixon” fame, wrote the most recent draft of the screenplay, in turn suggesting the film might be worth keeping an eye out for.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014