Jeffrey Dean Morgan, best known to his adoring female fans as ‘Denny’ from “Grey’s Anatomy”, has signed to star opposite Anthony Hopkins and Colin Farrell in the psychological thriller “Solace”.
“Solace” (originally written as a sequel to “Se7en”; it has since been rewritten as a stand-alone with new characters) centers on ”a former doctor with psychic abilities (Hopkins) who is drawn into a serial-killer case, only to find that the killer (Farrell) is a psychic as well — so the two men can detect each other’s moves”, says THR.
In the Alfonso Poyart film, Morgan (“Red Dawn”, “Magic City”) plays ”a veteran FBI agent heading the investigation of a series of grisly murders. He recruits Hopkins’ character to help catch the killer.”
Peter Morgan, of “Frost/Nixon” fame, wrote the most recent draft of the screenplay, in turn suggesting the film might be worth keeping an eye out for.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015