Jeffrey Dean Morgan, best known to his adoring female fans as ‘Denny’ from “Grey’s Anatomy”, has signed to star opposite Anthony Hopkins and Colin Farrell in the psychological thriller “Solace”.
“Solace” (originally written as a sequel to “Se7en”; it has since been rewritten as a stand-alone with new characters) centers on ”a former doctor with psychic abilities (Hopkins) who is drawn into a serial-killer case, only to find that the killer (Farrell) is a psychic as well — so the two men can detect each other’s moves”, says THR.
In the Alfonso Poyart film, Morgan (“Red Dawn”, “Magic City”) plays ”a veteran FBI agent heading the investigation of a series of grisly murders. He recruits Hopkins’ character to help catch the killer.”
Peter Morgan, of “Frost/Nixon” fame, wrote the most recent draft of the screenplay, in turn suggesting the film might be worth keeping an eye out for.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015