“Iron Man 3″ star Rebecca Hall has joined Johnny Depp and Paul Bettany in “Transcendence”, the directorial debut of “Dark Knight Rises” DP Wally Pfister, says The Hollywood Reporter.
The plot for the film is being kept under wraps, but the tone is said to be reminiscent of classic science-fiction films “2001 : A Space Odyssey” and “Inception”, which Pfister was the cinematographer on. Depp stars as a man who creates a computer program that develops an awareness; Hall (“The Town”) will play his wife.
“Transcendence” begins shooting mid-April in L.A.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014