“Iron Man 3″ star Rebecca Hall has joined Johnny Depp and Paul Bettany in “Transcendence”, the directorial debut of “Dark Knight Rises” DP Wally Pfister, says The Hollywood Reporter.
The plot for the film is being kept under wraps, but the tone is said to be reminiscent of classic science-fiction films “2001 : A Space Odyssey” and “Inception”, which Pfister was the cinematographer on. Depp stars as a man who creates a computer program that develops an awareness; Hall (“The Town”) will play his wife.
“Transcendence” begins shooting mid-April in L.A.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015