“Iron Man 3″ star Rebecca Hall has joined Johnny Depp and Paul Bettany in “Transcendence”, the directorial debut of “Dark Knight Rises” DP Wally Pfister, says The Hollywood Reporter.
The plot for the film is being kept under wraps, but the tone is said to be reminiscent of classic science-fiction films “2001 : A Space Odyssey” and “Inception”, which Pfister was the cinematographer on. Depp stars as a man who creates a computer program that develops an awareness; Hall (“The Town”) will play his wife.
“Transcendence” begins shooting mid-April in L.A.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015