Sony’s “The Equalizer” has lost yet another director.
“Drive” director Nicolas Winding Refn headed for the illuminated exit sign a few months back, and now his replacement, Rupert Wyatt (“Rise of the Planet of the Apes”) has also hitched a ride with a pick-up truck out of Equalizing province.
Deadline says Wyatt, a much besought name in Tinseltown right now as a result of his “Apes” success, had a schedule clash so was forced to bow out.
Sounds like a bit of an OJ Simpson line to me. Something smells fishy to me.. and it’s not the expired box of Hake sitting atop of my desk. Why are so many skipping out on this project!?
“The Equalizer”, based on the hip prime-time series of the Reagan era, stars Denzel Washington.
Sony hopes to find a replacement shortly. Hopefully Brett Ratner’s got the vacuum cleaner on, it’ll block out the sound of the phone ringing.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.