My producing partner use to clean Shane Black’s house about fifteen years ago.
How I wish, for my benefit, he’d kept his job. Chris could’ve continued forlornly mopping Black’s floors, while I got an introduction to the famed writer/director and, ideally, an early showing of “Iron Man 3″ in the back-room. Surely you could’ve sucked it in and played ‘Rosalita’ for a further fifteen years, mate!?
“Iron Man 3″ looks – and by all accounts, is – like it’ll be the highlight of that particular trilogy (though a fourth film will undoubtedly come together, Robert Downey Jr’s contract has now expired so Marvel will have to renegotiate with him) and one of the films to beat this year. This new trailer doesn’t offer up any of the delish Black (“Kiss Kiss Bang Bang”, “Lethal Weapon”) style dialogue we usually expect from him, but it might be kept for the film itself; action-wise, it looks like this one is going to explode through the roof like John McClane in an ejector seat circa-“Die Hard 2″ though.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.