We’re gonna need some more coolant.
Luke Goss and Danny Trejo, two of the gear-crunching heroes from the “Death Race” films, are gonna steer off the tar for a while, reuniting for writer/director Christian Sesma’s actioner “AWOL”.
Bokeem Woodbine, seen recently in “Total Recall”, and Jason Mewes, who fronted Sesma’s previous film “Shoot the Hero!”, are also onboard.
Based on a script by Sesma and Cecil Chambers, “AWOL” will star Goss as a marine, equipped with the kind of secret government information that the authorities and the bad guys would kill to get their hands on, on the run.
Sesma’s done some terrific work in both the feature – but predominantly – shorts world, so this should be a biffo flick to look out for.
The filmmaker also has the pilot “KO Lopez”, a comedy set in the world of mixed martial arts, starring Mario Lopez, in the works, among other feature projects.
Though there’s nothing official on a fourth “Death Race”, word is it might transport the franchise’s central characters to a snow setting. Yep, skid marks in the white stuff.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.