Kelly Preston (“Twins”, “For the Love of the Game”) will star in a new ABC Comedy pilot called “Keep Calm and Karey On”.
The Hollywood Reporter says the show centers on the “straight” sibling in a family of crooks.
The single-camera comedy centers on Karey, the clean-nosed black sheep in a family of petty thieves, drug addicts and narcissists. When her brother is sent to prison, she decides to raise his kids along with her adopted African-American son and give them the normal lives they deserve.
Preston will star as Karey, a vibrant mother to three adopted kids — including two from her screw-up brother — who is overwhelmed in her quest to be a good parent to the needy flock who don’t always want or respect her input.
Jane Seymour is playing Preston’s mother Dotty, while “Roswell” star Majandra Delfino is Penny, the sister.
Andrea Abbate, of “Accidentally on Purpose”, wrote the pilot.
Wonder if Preston’s husband John Travolta will cameo!?
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015