Kelly Preston (“Twins”, “For the Love of the Game”) will star in a new ABC Comedy pilot called “Keep Calm and Karey On”.
The Hollywood Reporter says the show centers on the “straight” sibling in a family of crooks.
The single-camera comedy centers on Karey, the clean-nosed black sheep in a family of petty thieves, drug addicts and narcissists. When her brother is sent to prison, she decides to raise his kids along with her adopted African-American son and give them the normal lives they deserve.
Preston will star as Karey, a vibrant mother to three adopted kids — including two from her screw-up brother — who is overwhelmed in her quest to be a good parent to the needy flock who don’t always want or respect her input.
Jane Seymour is playing Preston’s mother Dotty, while “Roswell” star Majandra Delfino is Penny, the sister.
Andrea Abbate, of “Accidentally on Purpose”, wrote the pilot.
Wonder if Preston’s husband John Travolta will cameo!?
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015