Though “Transformers 4″ is said to be somewhat of a restart of that particular franchise, with no big ties to the first three films, director Michael Bay does seem keen on getting some of the original players to cameo.
Josh Duhamel, who appeared in the first three films, says he’s been contacted about making an appearance.
“[Michael] said he wants to put me in it someplace”, the Safe Haven actor tells THR. “I don’t know if he was just saying that because he had me on the phone and he felt obligated or what, but, you know what? I got to do three of those. It changed my career, it changed my life getting to be a part of something that big, so I’m grateful for even doing the first three of them.”
“Transformers 4″, starring Mark Wahlberg, will be set after the events of the last movie but essentially be it’s own thing.
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014
- J.Jonah Jameson vs. King Kong - December 16, 2014
- Finally! McDonald’s movie in the works - December 11, 2014