Though “Transformers 4″ is said to be somewhat of a restart of that particular franchise, with no big ties to the first three films, director Michael Bay does seem keen on getting some of the original players to cameo.
Josh Duhamel, who appeared in the first three films, says he’s been contacted about making an appearance.
“[Michael] said he wants to put me in it someplace”, the Safe Haven actor tells THR. “I don’t know if he was just saying that because he had me on the phone and he felt obligated or what, but, you know what? I got to do three of those. It changed my career, it changed my life getting to be a part of something that big, so I’m grateful for even doing the first three of them.”
“Transformers 4″, starring Mark Wahlberg, will be set after the events of the last movie but essentially be it’s own thing.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015