- Skeet Ulrich (“Jericho”) will star in the new CBS drama “Anatomy of Violence” written and executive produced by Homeland‘s Howard Gordon, Alex Gansa and Alex Cary and directed by Mark Pellington (“Arlington Road”). The show ”centers on Raines (Ulrich), an unshaven and disheveled, something of a maverick FBI Criminal Psychiatrist with an expertise in sociopaths who partners with a young female detective with whom he shares a conflicted past.” (Deadline)
- Lorenza Izzo, from Eli Roth’s “Aftershock” and “The Green Inferno”, has been tapped to star opposite John Stamos on NBC Drama “I Am Victor”. ” centers on Victor Port (Stamos), a high-powered divorce attorney with a unique view of relationships. APA-repped Izzo plays Assistant District Attorney Lena Engles, a Harvard Law graduate with experience clerking for the Supreme Court.” (Deadline)
- Josh Lucas (“The Firm”) and Lynn Collins (“John Carter”) have been set as the leads of A&E‘s drama pilot ”Occult”, to be produced by Michael ‘Transformers’ Bay and written by “X-Files” alum James Wong. ” Occult, which draws parallels to X-Files and Fringe, centers on Dolan (Lucas), an FBI agent who returns from administrative leave after going off the deep end while investigating his wife’s disappearance. Eager to be back on the job, he is paired with Noa Blair (Collins), an agent with her own complicated backstory who specializes in the occult. Together, they will solve cases for the newly formed occult crimes task force.” (Deadline)
- Majandra Delfino (“Roswell”) has exited the pilot “Keep Calm and Karey On”, in which she was to play Kelly Preston’s sister. Delfino was cast before Preston and the dynamic and characters have since changed, resulting in the exit (Deadline)
- Former “Roseanne” regular Martin Mull will star in “Dads”, a new Fox sitcom from everywhere-man Seth MacFarlane. ” Dads centers on two successful guys in their 30s, Eli and Warner (Tommy Dewey), who have their lives turned upside down when their nightmare dads (Mull, Peter Riegert) unexpectedly move in with them.” (Deadline)
- Christian Slater is going to give TV another crack. The “Breaking In” and “My Own Worst Enemy” star will join Steve Zahn in ABC’s “Influence”. ” The project is described as a provocative workplace ensemble centered on the complicated relationship between two brothers — Clark (Zahn), a bipolar genius in human psychology, and Ross (Slater), a slick ex-con — who head a unique agency designed to solve their clients’ problems using the real science of human motivation and manipulation. Ross is described as a brilliant schemer, recently out of prison after a two-year stint for fraud. Roiling with ideas, given to rationalization, high-wired, often charmingly persuasive, divorced three years ago, also an inveterate ladies’ man, Ross has come up with a business model that he believes can make him and his team millions.” (Deadline)
- John Malkovich (“Beautiful Creatures”) will star in NBC’s new action-adventure series “Crossbones”. The legendary actor will play the iconic pirate Blackbeard. ” The 10-episode Crossbones is set in 1715 on the Bahamian island of New Providence, the first functioning democracy in the Americas, where the diabolical pirate Edward Teach, aka Blackbeard (Malkovich), reigns over a rogue nation of thieves, outlaws and miscreant sailors. Part shantytown, part marauder’s paradise, this is a place like no other on Earth — and a mounting threat to international commerce.” (Deadline)
- Minka Kelly (“Friday Night Lights”) will star in the new untitled J.J Abrams/J.H Wyman series ” set in the near future when all LAPD officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids. It centers on one such pairing, cop John Kennex and his android partner Dorian (Michael Ealy). Kelly, repped by Management 360 and CAA, will play Valerie Stahl, a uniformed cop with a strong moral compass who believes the best of people.” (Deadline)
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.