Cate Blanchett will star in and executive produce the telemovie “Cancer Vixen”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
HBO is developing the project, basing it on the Marisa Acocella Marchetto memoir ‘Cancer Vixen: A True Story’.
The book revolves around a cartoonist in the city plotting her wedding who is diagnosed with breast cancer and tells Marchetto’s story of her 11-month battle with breast cancer and every step in between.
Blanchett is currently filming “Monuments Men” with George Clooney and Matt Damon.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014