Cate Blanchett will star in and executive produce the telemovie “Cancer Vixen”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
HBO is developing the project, basing it on the Marisa Acocella Marchetto memoir ‘Cancer Vixen: A True Story’.
The book revolves around a cartoonist in the city plotting her wedding who is diagnosed with breast cancer and tells Marchetto’s story of her 11-month battle with breast cancer and every step in between.
Blanchett is currently filming “Monuments Men” with George Clooney and Matt Damon.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015