“Good Times” is the latest classic sitcom to get the big-screen treatment, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Columbia Pictures has tapped Scott Rudin and Eli Bush to produce a film of the 1974-1979 sitcom, with Phil Johnston on board to write.
Don’t be too concerned… there’s a good chance this won’t even come to fruition. Most don’t. The studio has been trying to get feature film versions of “Fantasy Island” and “I Dream of Jeannie” up for years, and at the same time, proposed feature film versions of “Welcome Back Kotter”, “Knight Rider”, and a few others, are also in limbo.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014