Moviehole had a talkative bird perch upon its online shoulders last year and murmur something about Lando Calrissian (Billy Dee Williams) appearing in Michael Arndt’s “Star Wars Episode 7″ screenplay. It made sense to us, after all Luke, Leia and Han all appear in the script. Lucasfilm wouldn’t confirm the rumour, and though we reported it, the news itself didn’t get much traction – likely because there were so many ‘rumours’ out and about, regarding the sequel, at the time (in fact, there still are and will be for a considerable amount of the future). Fair enough.
Now, Williams has as good as confirmed Lando is in the upcoming sequel script, telling Film Buff – at a recent convention- that he has been asked to reprise his role as Cloud City’s resident charmer opposite Harrison Ford’s Han Solo, Mark Hamill’s Luke Skywalker and Carrie Fisher’s Princess Leia.
So it’s a given then that we’ll see the original trilogies coolest cat back on screen in 2015 then? Nope. According to Williams, he hasn’t decided whether or not he wants to do it yet. What’s to think about, I wonder?
(Put down the phone Fishburne!)
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.