Miguel Arteta (“Cedar Rapids”) will direct Walt Disney Pictures’ ”Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day”, according to Deadline.
The film, originally set to go with Lisa Cholodenko at the helm, is based on a children’s book about family members who endure the worst day of their lives. The character of Alexander, for instance, begins his day with the realization that he has gum in his hair.
Steve Carell will play Alexander’s dad, Ben.
Shawn Levy, of “Night at the Museum” fame, is one of the film’s producers.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015