Miguel Arteta (“Cedar Rapids”) will direct Walt Disney Pictures’ ”Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day”, according to Deadline.
The film, originally set to go with Lisa Cholodenko at the helm, is based on a children’s book about family members who endure the worst day of their lives. The character of Alexander, for instance, begins his day with the realization that he has gum in his hair.
Steve Carell will play Alexander’s dad, Ben.
Shawn Levy, of “Night at the Museum” fame, is one of the film’s producers.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015