Miguel Arteta (“Cedar Rapids”) will direct Walt Disney Pictures’ ”Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day”, according to Deadline.
The film, originally set to go with Lisa Cholodenko at the helm, is based on a children’s book about family members who endure the worst day of their lives. The character of Alexander, for instance, begins his day with the realization that he has gum in his hair.
Steve Carell will play Alexander’s dad, Ben.
Shawn Levy, of “Night at the Museum” fame, is one of the film’s producers.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014