Director Seth Gordon looks set to team up with Universal Pictures yet again to helm “One Night On The Hudson,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Universal won rights to the spec by T.J. Fixman, which first made rounds in 2011 but was initially unsuccessful in attracting studio attention.
The story revolves around a straight-laced rookie cop during his first night on the job, accompanied by his partner, a jaded veteran of the force. The pair are tasked with the job of transporting a federal witness from New Jersey to Manhattan, but must face dirty cops, dirtier criminals and the Hudson River along the way.
“Horrible Bosses” stars Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day are set to join the flick, which will be produced by Mary Parent and Cale Boyter of Disruption Entertainment.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013