Looks like Australia’s own Rose Byrne (‘Bridesmaids’, ‘Damages’) is going to be one busy lady in the next few months.
The Hollywood Reporter has it that Byrne’s snared herself two gigs, starring with Jason Bateman in ‘This Is Where I Leave You’ (Warner Brothers) and alongside Seth Rogen and Zac Efron in ‘Townies’ (Universal).
‘This Is Where I Leave you” has Bateman leading the cast that also stars Tina Fey, Jane Fonda, Kathryn Hahn and Corey Stoll.
“It centers on a man (Bateman) whose father dies and tasks his dysfunctional family of four grown siblings with one last request: to spend seven days after the funeral together under the same roof for first time in a decade.” Byrne will play a ‘former flame (of Bateman’s) and wild-child’.
In something completely different, ‘Townies’ will follow the story of a regular guy (Rogen) who lives near a Male Fraternity that is lead by Efron’s character, whose behaviour will cause chaos in the life of Rogen’s Character. Byrne will play Rogen’s wife.
- Sandi has fallen for TV’s The Fall - June 25, 2013
- Exclusive : Hasselhoff wants to team with Weinstein’s on Knight Rider movie - April 23, 2013
- Exclusive : Flash Gordon’s back for Ted 2 - April 23, 2013
- What did we learn at Gold Coast Supanova? - April 23, 2013
- Moviehole at SupaNova Gold Coast : Sushi Girl Panel - April 20, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 4, 2013
- ‘Jurassic Park 3D’ Review : Now with Extra Scariness! - April 4, 2013
- Seth Rogen and James Franco may reunite for The Interview - March 21, 2013
- Bob Newhart to appear on The Big Bang Theory - March 21, 2013
- Endless Love remake finds it’s leads - March 21, 2013