Mandy Moore is set to star opposite Ben McKenzie in CBS/Warner Bros new drama pilot “The Advocate” which, according to Deadline, is about a lawyer (played by Moore) and an ex-con (McKenzie).
“It centers on lawyer Shannon Carter (Moore) and ex-con Henry Bird (McKenzie) who team up as “victim advocates,” going to the very edge of the law to right wrongs and fight for the underdog. Once a take-no-prisoners Assistant District Attorney, Shannon now works as a victims advocate after learning the truth about her tragic past and connection to an unjustly incarcerated man.”
“The Advocate” will be written and executive produced by Bruno Heller (‘The Mentalist’) and directed by David Nutter (‘The X-Files’, ‘Game of Thrones’).
Moore’s anointment to “The Advocate” explains why she recently exited the ABC Comedy pilot “Pulling”.
- Sandi has fallen for TV’s The Fall - June 25, 2013
- Exclusive : Hasselhoff wants to team with Weinstein’s on Knight Rider movie - April 23, 2013
- Exclusive : Flash Gordon’s back for Ted 2 - April 23, 2013
- What did we learn at Gold Coast Supanova? - April 23, 2013
- Moviehole at SupaNova Gold Coast : Sushi Girl Panel - April 20, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 4, 2013
- ‘Jurassic Park 3D’ Review : Now with Extra Scariness! - April 4, 2013
- Seth Rogen and James Franco may reunite for The Interview - March 21, 2013
- Bob Newhart to appear on The Big Bang Theory - March 21, 2013
- Endless Love remake finds it’s leads - March 21, 2013