Australia’s Jai Courtney, currently seen emulating on-screen papa Bruce Willis in the fifth “Die Hard”, has joined the cast of the book-to-screen adaptation “Divergent”.
Based on the novel of the same name, it’s Neil Burger’s futuristic thing where people are divided into factions based on personality.
“Amazing Spider-Man 2″ star Shailene Woodley plays the lead, a girl classified as someone that doesn’t fit into any specific group. She uncovers a conspiracy to kill people like herself, who are considered dangerous.
Courtney, who was also seen in “Jack Reacher” and TVs “Packed to the Rafters” back home, is playing the character of ‘Eric’ according to the film’s Twitter account.
Zoe Kravitz, Ansel Elgort and Maggie Q are also onboard the film, written by “Snow White & The Huntsman” scribe Evan Daugherty.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015