Australia’s Jai Courtney, currently seen emulating on-screen papa Bruce Willis in the fifth “Die Hard”, has joined the cast of the book-to-screen adaptation “Divergent”.
Based on the novel of the same name, it’s Neil Burger’s futuristic thing where people are divided into factions based on personality.
“Amazing Spider-Man 2″ star Shailene Woodley plays the lead, a girl classified as someone that doesn’t fit into any specific group. She uncovers a conspiracy to kill people like herself, who are considered dangerous.
Courtney, who was also seen in “Jack Reacher” and TVs “Packed to the Rafters” back home, is playing the character of ‘Eric’ according to the film’s Twitter account.
Zoe Kravitz, Ansel Elgort and Maggie Q are also onboard the film, written by “Snow White & The Huntsman” scribe Evan Daugherty.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014