Australia’s Jai Courtney, currently seen emulating on-screen papa Bruce Willis in the fifth “Die Hard”, has joined the cast of the book-to-screen adaptation “Divergent”.
Based on the novel of the same name, it’s Neil Burger’s futuristic thing where people are divided into factions based on personality.
“Amazing Spider-Man 2″ star Shailene Woodley plays the lead, a girl classified as someone that doesn’t fit into any specific group. She uncovers a conspiracy to kill people like herself, who are considered dangerous.
Courtney, who was also seen in “Jack Reacher” and TVs “Packed to the Rafters” back home, is playing the character of ‘Eric’ according to the film’s Twitter account.
Zoe Kravitz, Ansel Elgort and Maggie Q are also onboard the film, written by “Snow White & The Huntsman” scribe Evan Daugherty.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015