Vincent D’Onofrio (“Men in Black”, “Law & Order : Criminal Intent”) has joined the cast of Warner Bros’ “The Judge”, starring Robert Downey Jr and Robert Duvall.
The Dave Dobkin directed film tells of “a big-city lawyer (Downey) who returns to his childhood home where his estranged father (Duvall), the town‘s judge, is suspected of murder. He sets out to discover the truth and along the way reconnects with the family he walked away from years before” according to Deadline.
D’Onofrio, who most remember from his unforgettable performance in Stanley Kubrick’s “Full Metal Jacket”, will play Downey’s brother.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015