Amber Tamblyn (“The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”, “Joan of Arcadia”) has enlisted in CBS Drama “Anatomy of Violence”, according to Deadline.
The show unites Tamblyn with former “Jericho” star Skeet Ulrich, who plays the male lead.
Inspired by the nonfiction book by Adrian Raine, the 20th TV-produced drama centers on Raines (Ulrich), a maverick FBI Criminal Psychiatrist with an expertise in sociopaths who partners with Abby (Tamblyn), a young female FBI Agent with whom he shares a conflicted past. Abby joined the Bureau after watching her sister get traumatized at the hands of a gunman thirteen years ago.
The show returns Tamblyn to CBS, where she headlined “Joan of Arcadia” several years ago.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014