Amber Tamblyn (“The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”, “Joan of Arcadia”) has enlisted in CBS Drama “Anatomy of Violence”, according to Deadline.
The show unites Tamblyn with former “Jericho” star Skeet Ulrich, who plays the male lead.
Inspired by the nonfiction book by Adrian Raine, the 20th TV-produced drama centers on Raines (Ulrich), a maverick FBI Criminal Psychiatrist with an expertise in sociopaths who partners with Abby (Tamblyn), a young female FBI Agent with whom he shares a conflicted past. Abby joined the Bureau after watching her sister get traumatized at the hands of a gunman thirteen years ago.
The show returns Tamblyn to CBS, where she headlined “Joan of Arcadia” several years ago.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015