Amber Tamblyn (“The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”, “Joan of Arcadia”) has enlisted in CBS Drama “Anatomy of Violence”, according to Deadline.
The show unites Tamblyn with former “Jericho” star Skeet Ulrich, who plays the male lead.
Inspired by the nonfiction book by Adrian Raine, the 20th TV-produced drama centers on Raines (Ulrich), a maverick FBI Criminal Psychiatrist with an expertise in sociopaths who partners with Abby (Tamblyn), a young female FBI Agent with whom he shares a conflicted past. Abby joined the Bureau after watching her sister get traumatized at the hands of a gunman thirteen years ago.
The show returns Tamblyn to CBS, where she headlined “Joan of Arcadia” several years ago.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015