1. “Spider-Man” director Sam Raimi will direct the pilot episode of “Rake”, the U.S version of the Aussie series. Greg Kinnear stars in the Yankee take.
2. Universal has released a new trailer for “Despicable Me 2″ :
3. Terry O’Quinn (“666 Park Avenue”) has replaced Tom Berenger as the police captain in the new Fox series “Gang Related”.
4. Spencer Grammer (“Greek”) has landed the female lead in the “Ironside” reboot.
5. James Woods (“Casino”) has joined Showtime’s “Ray Donovan”.
6. Christina Ricci has exited the NBC pilot “Girlfriend in a Coma”.
7. Rob Letterman is in talks to helm Sony’s film version of the “Goosebumps” books.
8. Greg Kinnear (“Rake”) is in talks to star in Sony’s “Heaven is for Real”, an adaptation of the best-selling true-life book by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent. “Burpo is the small-town pastor whose 4-year-old son purportedly died during surgery and went to heaven. The boy awoke with wild descriptions of where he had been, but neither the boy’s father nor friends and family believed him until he began to reveal details that he simply could not have known.” Randall Wallace will direct.
9. “Dredd” scribe Alex Garland is to make his directorial debut with “Ex Machina”, “which centers on a billionaire programmer who handpicks a young employee to spend a week at his remote estate and participate in a test involving his latest invention: an artificially intelligent female robot.”
10. Director Gareth Edwards has shared a video greeting from the set of his ”Godzilla” reboot.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.