1. “Spider-Man” director Sam Raimi will direct the pilot episode of “Rake”, the U.S version of the Aussie series. Greg Kinnear stars in the Yankee take.
2. Universal has released a new trailer for “Despicable Me 2″ :
3. Terry O’Quinn (“666 Park Avenue”) has replaced Tom Berenger as the police captain in the new Fox series “Gang Related”.
4. Spencer Grammer (“Greek”) has landed the female lead in the “Ironside” reboot.
5. James Woods (“Casino”) has joined Showtime’s “Ray Donovan”.
6. Christina Ricci has exited the NBC pilot “Girlfriend in a Coma”.
7. Rob Letterman is in talks to helm Sony’s film version of the “Goosebumps” books.
8. Greg Kinnear (“Rake”) is in talks to star in Sony’s “Heaven is for Real”, an adaptation of the best-selling true-life book by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent. “Burpo is the small-town pastor whose 4-year-old son purportedly died during surgery and went to heaven. The boy awoke with wild descriptions of where he had been, but neither the boy’s father nor friends and family believed him until he began to reveal details that he simply could not have known.” Randall Wallace will direct.
9. “Dredd” scribe Alex Garland is to make his directorial debut with “Ex Machina”, “which centers on a billionaire programmer who handpicks a young employee to spend a week at his remote estate and participate in a test involving his latest invention: an artificially intelligent female robot.”
10. Director Gareth Edwards has shared a video greeting from the set of his ”Godzilla” reboot.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.