Former “Saturday Night Live” colleagues Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig will reunite on “Welcome to Me”, an indie comedy from Shira Piven (“Fully Loaded”), says THR.
Ferrell’s staying behind the camera on this one, producing – alongside Adam McKay – the “Bridesmaids” star in a comedy about “a woman with dissociative personality disorder who wins the lottery and decides to spend her winnings on a cable access talk show about her life.”
Ferrell, McKay and Wiig are also currently working together on the “Anchorman” sequel.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014