Former “Saturday Night Live” colleagues Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig will reunite on “Welcome to Me”, an indie comedy from Shira Piven (“Fully Loaded”), says THR.
Ferrell’s staying behind the camera on this one, producing – alongside Adam McKay – the “Bridesmaids” star in a comedy about “a woman with dissociative personality disorder who wins the lottery and decides to spend her winnings on a cable access talk show about her life.”
Ferrell, McKay and Wiig are also currently working together on the “Anchorman” sequel.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015