Universal Pictures “Endless Love” remake has found its two lead actors, in Alex Pettyfer (“I Am Number Four”) and Gabriella Wilde (“The Three Musketeers”).
The project will be produced by Scott Stuber (”Love and Other Drugs”, ”Ted”) and Pamela Abdy. Josh Schwartz (”Gossip Girl”, ”The O.C.”) and Stephanie Savage (”Gossip Girl”, ”Hart of Dixie”) from will produce.
Variety have stated that “Though there was a book written by Scott Spencer in 1979 followed by a movie starring Brooke Shields in 1981, it is unknown how closely this film’s plot will mirror the previous versions.”
The original film starred Shields and Martin Hewitt. A then-unknown Tom Cruise briefly appeared as a footballer friend of the male lead.
Great. Now I’m going to have the “Endless Love” theme stuck in my head all day….
- Sandi has fallen for TV’s The Fall - June 25, 2013
- Exclusive : Hasselhoff wants to team with Weinstein’s on Knight Rider movie - April 23, 2013
- Exclusive : Flash Gordon’s back for Ted 2 - April 23, 2013
- What did we learn at Gold Coast Supanova? - April 23, 2013
- Moviehole at SupaNova Gold Coast : Sushi Girl Panel - April 20, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 4, 2013
- ‘Jurassic Park 3D’ Review : Now with Extra Scariness! - April 4, 2013
- Seth Rogen and James Franco may reunite for The Interview - March 21, 2013
- Bob Newhart to appear on The Big Bang Theory - March 21, 2013
- Endless Love remake finds it’s leads - March 21, 2013