A knights table of prestigious thesps, including “Deadwood” alum Ian McShane, Joseph Fiennes (“American Horror Story : Asylum”), Rebecca Ferguson (BBC’s “The White Queen”), Askel Hennie (“Headhunters”) and John Hurt (“The Elephant Man”) have been assigned the mission of guarding Dwayne Johnson’s pecs on MGM and Paramount’s “Hercules”, according to THR.
Rufus Sewell was announced yesterday as snaring a part in the Brett Ratner directed adventure pic.
McShane’s said to be playing Amphiarus, a priest/prophert who serves as both Hercules’ (Johnson) counselor and offsider in battle. No word on who the other chaps are playing.
After renouncing his mythological origins, Hercules lives in exile and fights as a mercenary for hire alongside his loyal but weary comrades. Hercules and his crew will face their most challenging labor yet when one battle forces the man behind the myth to question everything he once believed, and reconsider the truth behind his own legend.
Terrific cast, compelling plot, and… Ratner. Two out of three ain’t bad, right Meatloaf!?
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.