Jesse Andrews is adapting ”Crazy U: One Dad’s Crash Course In Getting His Kid Into College”, a New Line comedy designed as a starring vehicle for Will Ferrell, according to Deadline.
Alfonso Gomez-Rejon will direct the laffer, due for a Fall start.
The book is about one father’s adventures trying to brave the cutthroat competition to get his son accepted into the perfect college. Obsessed with keeping his son from making that one wrong step that could dash the youth’s dreams, dad tries to get an audience with the most sought after and expensive private college consultant in the country, insinuates himself in helping his son past the SATs, and all the campus tours and stressful admissions interviews, all culminating in waiting for the fat envelope that will determine success or failure in getting into an elite school that will siphon off all dad’s savings.
Ferell’s currently filming broadcasting-blockbuster “Anchorman : The Legend Continues”, due out at Chrissy.
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.