Twenty-fifth time’s the charm?
Sony’s “The Equalizer” loses directors as quick as Taylor Swift changes bed buddies. It’s already seen great white hopes like Nicolas Winding Refn and Rupert Wyatt come and go from the project – a feature adaptation of the classic series. Might Antoine Fuqua be the guy to make it happen!?
Deadline says it’s looking like a match. Should Fuqua commit, the project will reunite him with his “Training Day” star Denzel Washington, who plays the cool cat lead character. Considering what a lucky charm Washington is for most filmmakers, not to mention how good he’s been to Fuqua (whose “Training Day” set his career on fire), it’ll likely be a no-brainer decision.
The $50m film, set to shoot in Boston in the later days of Spring, is being designed as a franchise for Washington, who’s coming off an Oscar nom for his role as the plane-flipping alcoholic pilot in “Flight”.
Fuqua’s latest, “Olympus has Fallen”, opens across the states this week.
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.