The always-busy Gary Oldman (“Dark Knight Rises”, “Red Riding Hood”) is joining Tom Hardy and Noomi Rapace in the Daniel Espinosa-directed thriller “Child 44″, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The filck “is set during the 1950s and follows a member of the Soviet military police (Hardy) who, while investigating a series of child murders, finds himself the target of his own government’s suspicions.”
Oldman plays the role of the head of police, who acts on his suspicions.
Rapace is playing Hardy’s wife, while Joel Kinnman is playing a “murderous” co-worker.
Oldman and Kinnaman recently shot the remake of “RoboCop” together.
The film, written by Richard Price, is eyeing a June 10 start.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015