The always-busy Gary Oldman (“Dark Knight Rises”, “Red Riding Hood”) is joining Tom Hardy and Noomi Rapace in the Daniel Espinosa-directed thriller “Child 44″, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The filck “is set during the 1950s and follows a member of the Soviet military police (Hardy) who, while investigating a series of child murders, finds himself the target of his own government’s suspicions.”
Oldman plays the role of the head of police, who acts on his suspicions.
Rapace is playing Hardy’s wife, while Joel Kinnman is playing a “murderous” co-worker.
Oldman and Kinnaman recently shot the remake of “RoboCop” together.
The film, written by Richard Price, is eyeing a June 10 start.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014