The always-busy Gary Oldman (“Dark Knight Rises”, “Red Riding Hood”) is joining Tom Hardy and Noomi Rapace in the Daniel Espinosa-directed thriller “Child 44″, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The filck “is set during the 1950s and follows a member of the Soviet military police (Hardy) who, while investigating a series of child murders, finds himself the target of his own government’s suspicions.”
Oldman plays the role of the head of police, who acts on his suspicions.
Rapace is playing Hardy’s wife, while Joel Kinnman is playing a “murderous” co-worker.
Oldman and Kinnaman recently shot the remake of “RoboCop” together.
The film, written by Richard Price, is eyeing a June 10 start.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015