Seth Rogen’s roped in a couple of his pals to join him on his next venture, “Townies”, according to Deadline.
Dave Franco (James’s younger brother and an actor in such films as “Warm Bodies” and “21 Jump Street”) and Christopher Mintz-Plasse, who worked with Rogen on “Superbad”, have come aboard the Nicholas Stoller-directed comedy that teams the rather peculiar duo of Rogen and Zac Efron.
Zaz Efron plays a frat president in the movie. Franco will play his best friend.
“Townies”, which Rogen is also a producer on, also features Australia’s Rose Byrne.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015