Seth Rogen’s roped in a couple of his pals to join him on his next venture, “Townies”, according to Deadline.
Dave Franco (James’s younger brother and an actor in such films as “Warm Bodies” and “21 Jump Street”) and Christopher Mintz-Plasse, who worked with Rogen on “Superbad”, have come aboard the Nicholas Stoller-directed comedy that teams the rather peculiar duo of Rogen and Zac Efron.
Zaz Efron plays a frat president in the movie. Franco will play his best friend.
“Townies”, which Rogen is also a producer on, also features Australia’s Rose Byrne.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015