Seth Rogen’s roped in a couple of his pals to join him on his next venture, “Townies”, according to Deadline.
Dave Franco (James’s younger brother and an actor in such films as “Warm Bodies” and “21 Jump Street”) and Christopher Mintz-Plasse, who worked with Rogen on “Superbad”, have come aboard the Nicholas Stoller-directed comedy that teams the rather peculiar duo of Rogen and Zac Efron.
Zaz Efron plays a frat president in the movie. Franco will play his best friend.
“Townies”, which Rogen is also a producer on, also features Australia’s Rose Byrne.
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014
- J.Jonah Jameson vs. King Kong - December 16, 2014
- Finally! McDonald’s movie in the works - December 11, 2014